Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Your faith was strong but you needed proof


I'm lacking in the opportunity department, I want opportununities, I am worth much more than I am radiating physically right now. I need to stop sulking and procrastinating, I have 2 important tests tomorrow, yet I can't get myself to study.

Other than costly shipping and handling, when it comes to online shopping, I hate waiting for it to arrive. I incorrectly put the wrong billing address for my purchases at AA and here I am suffering having to wait even longer for it!!! Ugh

"Well maybe there is a God above
But all I've ever learned from love
Was how to shoot somebody who outdrew you
And it's not a cry that you hear at night
It's not somebody who's seen the light
It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah"

No comments: