Monday, February 16, 2009

New life decides to come through the front door

I've been purposely neglecting my blogger for various reasons:
  • I am not worthy of posting.
  • Lack of personal inspiration to post.
  • No motivation due to my lethargic demeanor.

Moving on, I'm trying some new things for this week:
  • Making lists, at least it makes me look progressive.
  • Focusing on vital life-changing, crucial decisions.
  • Seeing what Twitter has to offer me
  • Settle into an innovative schedule/routine.
Certainly knowing my behavior, those few goals will be hard to manage, I'm willing to try. 
I really hope my fickle mind won't tell me otherwise in say, 6 hours.

Oh hi molester


Michael Kors top


  


  
Christian Dior Spring 2009
Style

deeply enthralled by these, totally what I am into:D

3 comments:

Maverick said...

yes yes yes I love dior!!!!!!!! Great post. And-I make lists all the time. I don't always follow them, but it helps me at least feel like I'm making an effort to become more organized.

xx.

Mouthwash said...

you are very pretty.

Nil said...

You look so beautiful